Sunday, November 07, 2004

Me and Shane Cole the bassman

Me and Shane! Australia rocks. Posted by Hello


Hey fellas, this me and Shane Cole, the bassman. He's a real bass man. Currently working on Geeve's debut album, you gotta listen to the demo of the debut single, is great!
I think this the best rap single ever heard from any young Nigerian artist.
The single contains jazz, pop, rock and hip hop flavours. You know what I mean.
Though couple of things to make the debut single ready. Keep the good work buddy. I am working on ad libs of the single.
The same boy Geeve trying to become .NET programmer. I will post his picture next.
Good luck buddies. The sky is the starting point.

3 Comments:

Blogger cyder said...

I like the album

4:11 PM  
Blogger ddav said...

i hop you have a good time and see you

5:17 PM  
Blogger Ladi said...

check my blog at http://oladipoaina.blogspot.com
cheers
ladi

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home